Mr. Freeze Stun Tokens

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Mr. Freeze Stun Tokens

Postby flexei » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:53 am

In the Batman set, common Mr. Freeze -Dr. Victor Fries says:
When fielded, put a Stun token on an opposing character card. (Stunned character card's dice cannot attack or block. The card's owner can pay (2) any time they could use a Global Ability to remove a Stun token.)

Can a character card have more than one Stun token on it?

For instance, if I field 2 Mr. Freeze dice, can I place two Stun tokens on a character card and my opponent now has to pay (2) for each Stun token to be removed (a total of (4) to un-Stun the character)?

Thank you.
flexei

Re: Mr. Freeze Stun Tokens

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:42 am

flexei wrote:In the Batman set, common Mr. Freeze -Dr. Victor Fries says:
When fielded, put a Stun token on an opposing character card. (Stunned character card's dice cannot attack or block. The card's owner can pay (2) any time they could use a Global Ability to remove a Stun token.)

Can a character card have more than one Stun token on it?

For instance, if I field 2 Mr. Freeze dice, can I place two Stun tokens on a character card and my opponent now has to pay (2) for each Stun token to be removed (a total of (4) to un-Stun the character)?

Thank you.

A character can have multiple Stun tokens.

However, each Stun token will only cost (2) to remove. In order to remove two Stun tokens, a character's owner could pay (2) twice instead of paying (4) to un-Stun their character.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions