Scarecrow: Legion of Doom and Bard Order of the Gauntlet

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Scarecrow: Legion of Doom and Bard Order of the Gauntlet

Postby whisperni » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:55 am

Scarecrow: Legion of Doom reads
While Scarecrow is active, you can't be attacked by characters with A of 2 or less.

Half-Elf Bard: Apprentice Order of the Gauntlet reads
While Half-Elf Bard is active, your other character dice of equal or lower level to your highest level Half-Elf Bard are not affected by opposing character abilities.

If I have Scarecrow in my field and no other characters, and my opponent has Half-Elf Bard in theirs, can my opponent attack with his 2A characters at the same level as Bard because they ignore character ability that affect them?

Thanks!
whisperni

Re: Scarecrow: Legion of Doom and Bard Order of the Gauntlet

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:01 pm

whisperni wrote:Scarecrow: Legion of Doom reads
While Scarecrow is active, you can't be attacked by characters with A of 2 or less.

Half-Elf Bard: Apprentice Order of the Gauntlet reads
While Half-Elf Bard is active, your other character dice of equal or lower level to your highest level Half-Elf Bard are not affected by opposing character abilities.

If I have Scarecrow in my field and no other characters, and my opponent has Half-Elf Bard in theirs, can my opponent attack with his 2A characters at the same level as Bard because they ignore character ability that affect them?

Thanks!

Your opponent may attack with the characters that Bard is essentially 'protecting' from Scarecrow's ability.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions