Darkseid, Erasure - Global with an empty prep area

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Darkseid, Erasure - Global with an empty prep area

Postby marc cendros » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:28 am

The global ability of Darkseid Erasure from the Batman set is:

Global: Pay (1). Move a die from your Prep Area to your Used Pile. Then, draw a die from your bag and add it to your Prep Area.

I have a spare energy in my pool, and my Prep Area is currently empty. Can I use it, so I have no dice in Prep to be moved to Used, and then draw a die and add it to Prep, or the inability to fulfill the first part prevents me from using it altogether?
marc cendros

Re: Darkseid, Erasure - Global with an empty prep area

Postby dmrulesteam » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:36 pm

marc cendros wrote:The global ability of Darkseid Erasure from the Batman set is:

Global: Pay (1). Move a die from your Prep Area to your Used Pile. Then, draw a die from your bag and add it to your Prep Area.

I have a spare energy in my pool, and my Prep Area is currently empty. Can I use it, so I have no dice in Prep to be moved to Used, and then draw a die and add it to Prep, or the inability to fulfill the first part prevents me from using it altogether?

Moving a die from your Prep Area to your Used Pile is part of the cost of the Global Ability. If you have no dice in your Prep Area, you may not use the Global Ability.
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions