Knowhere: History Shrouded in Mystery (swapping)

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Knowhere: History Shrouded in Mystery (swapping)

Postby danishbearwiz » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 pm

This might be a stupid question(s) (two part question), but the card Knowhere: History Shrouded in Mystery which says you can swap a die from your used pile or field zone for an unpurchased die costing 1 more; the first question is whether I could swap a three cost character for a unpurchased four cost character that says you can only pay for it with one of each energy, no question marks? The second is: can I swap it for one of my opponents unpurchased characters? Thanks.
danishbearwiz

Re: Knowhere: History Shrouded in Mystery (swapping)

Postby dmrulesteam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:56 am

danishbearwiz wrote:This might be a stupid question(s) (two part question), but the card Knowhere: History Shrouded in Mystery which says you can swap a die from your used pile or field zone for an unpurchased die costing 1 more; the first question is whether I could swap a three cost character for a unpurchased four cost character that says you can only pay for it with one of each energy, no question marks? The second is: can I swap it for one of my opponents unpurchased characters? Thanks.

(1) Knowhere's ability is not limited by energy type requirements associated with purchasing the unpurchased character die.
(2) You may not swap one of your character dice for one of your opponent's unpurchased character dice.

Additionally, you may not swap a Sidekick die for an unpurchased 1-cost character die.
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions