Rare Nightwing (WF) & Rare Cosmic Cube interaction

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Postby zacgree » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Nightwing: When Nightwing attacks, deal 4 damage divided as you choose among up to 4 target opposing character dice.
Cosmic Cube: Whenever an Action die or character ability deals damage this turn, increase that damage by 2.

Assuming you used the Cube prior to attacking, would Nightwing's targeted ability damage deal 2 extra points per individual character targeted, or a flat 6 divided as the player chooses?

For example: enemy has 3 characters fielded, I attack with one Nightwing, I target each character. Characters A & B take 3 each (1 from his ability, 2 extra from the Cube each), and character C takes 4 (the remaining 2 left from Nightwing's ability plus 2 from Cube)?
zacgree

Re: Rare Nightwing (WF) & Rare Cosmic Cube interaction

Postby dmrulesteam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:11 pm

zacgree wrote:Rare Nightwing (WF) & Rare Cosmic Cube interaction
Nightwing: When Nightwing attacks, deal 4 damage divided as you choose among up to 4 target opposing character dice.
Cosmic Cube: Whenever an Action die or character ability deals damage this turn, increase that damage by 2.

Assuming you used the Cube prior to attacking, would Nightwing's targeted ability damage deal 2 extra points per individual character targeted, or a flat 6 divided as the player chooses?

For example: enemy has 3 characters fielded, I attack with one Nightwing, I target each character. Characters A & B take 3 each (1 from his ability, 2 extra from the Cube each), and character C takes 4 (the remaining 2 left from Nightwing's ability plus 2 from Cube)?

In your situation, Nightwing would deal two extra points of damage to each character die targeted by his ability.
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions