Hulk: Power of Attorney

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Hulk: Power of Attorney

Postby waveletbasis » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:57 pm

A question came up in a TMT draft about C Hulk: Power of Attorney. Hulk's ability reads: "While Hulk is active, when a different character die you control is damaged, spin Hulk up 1 level. If you cannot, deal 2 damage to target opponent." We are trying to figure out how many times the ability triggers from combat damage.

Suppose I have a Hulk in my field on the level 3 side. I attack with 3 sidekicks. My opponent blocks each sidekick with one sidekick of their own. How much damage will Hulk's ability do to my opponent?

(A) Hulk triggers 3 times, one for each of my 3 sidekicks that was damaged, and a total of 6 damage is dealt to my opponent.
(B) Hulk triggers only 1 time because all combat damage is dealt simultaneously and a total of 2 damage is dealt to my opponent.
waveletbasis

Re: Hulk: Power of Attorney

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:23 pm

waveletbasis wrote:A question came up in a TMT draft about C Hulk: Power of Attorney. Hulk's ability reads: "While Hulk is active, when a different character die you control is damaged, spin Hulk up 1 level. If you cannot, deal 2 damage to target opponent." We are trying to figure out how many times the ability triggers from combat damage.

Suppose I have a Hulk in my field on the level 3 side. I attack with 3 sidekicks. My opponent blocks each sidekick with one sidekick of their own. How much damage will Hulk's ability do to my opponent?

(A) Hulk triggers 3 times, one for each of my 3 sidekicks that was damaged, and a total of 6 damage is dealt to my opponent.
(B) Hulk triggers only 1 time because all combat damage is dealt simultaneously and a total of 2 damage is dealt to my opponent.

Hulk will trigger 3 times, once for each other character die that was damaged, for 6 damage to your opponent.

-The WK Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions