Sacrifice

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Sacrifice

Postby jdphilippi » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:38 pm

With the addition of sacrifice to the rules can I send one of my characters to the used pile when ever I could use a global. An example would be if I have Wasp founding avenger and other characters in the field my opponent fields a hulk and begins using globals to hurt himself and remove my characters. I want Wasp off the field can I just sacrifice her and gain nothing.
jdphilippi

Re: Sacrifice

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:39 pm

jdphilippi wrote:With the addition of sacrifice to the rules can I send one of my characters to the used pile when ever I could use a global. An example would be if I have Wasp founding avenger and other characters in the field my opponent fields a hulk and begins using globals to hurt himself and remove my characters. I want Wasp off the field can I just sacrifice her and gain nothing.

In the same way you can't pay a cost for no effect (for example, using Invulnerability's Global Ability with no character dice in the Field Zone) you cannot sacrifice character dice for no reason (nor could you KO them for no reason, etc).

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions