Burrow and Movement

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: DND Mods

Burrow and Movement

Postby deltaangelfire » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Does the movement from the Charge action allow me to unburrow?

You cannot attack or change altitude. You are unaffected by Actions or attacks made by other Creatures. After you move, you may remove the Burrow Effect Token from beside your Creature, thereby ending this Effect. When this Effect ends for any reasons, discard this card.
deltaangelfire

Re: Burrow and Movement

Postby dndrulesteam » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:04 pm

No. When an effect says "after you move", it refers specifically to your standard movement during the Activation Phase.
dndrulesteam

Postby chunkyvacuus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:07 am

During Rage of demons 2 could you clean an objective token whilst being under the effect of burrow? as its not an action i wasn't sure.
regardless of the answer would a burrowed creature have any effect on another creatures ability to clean a token?
this ruling presumably effects similar effects like nightmares ethereal stride.
chunkyvacuus

Postby dndrulesteam » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:29 am

chunkyvacuus wrote:During Rage of demons 2 could you clean an objective token whilst being under the effect of burrow? as its not an action i wasn't sure.
regardless of the answer would a burrowed creature have any effect on another creatures ability to clean a token?
this ruling presumably effects similar effects like nightmares ethereal stride.

Burrow and Ethereal Stride do not prohibit the creature's participation with the tokens in OP 11.
dndrulesteam

Return to Dungeons and Dragons Attack Wing Rules Questions