Reinforcement Boosters - Seleya - V'Tosh Ka'Tur

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Reinforcement Boosters - Seleya - V'Tosh Ka'Tur

Postby dmontgomery » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:52 am

When attacking, during the roll attack dice step, you may discard this card and up to 3 of your other upgrades and/or active shields. Gain +1 attack die for that attack for each upgrade or shield you disabled with this ability. This upgrade may only purchased for a vulcan captain assigned to a vulcan ship.

Should the wording on this card say:

When attacking, during the roll attack dice step, you may discard this card and up to 3 of your other upgrades and/or active shields. Gain +1 attack die for that attack for each upgrade or shield you discarded with this ability. This upgrade may only purchased for a vulcan captain assigned to a vulcan ship
dmontgomery

Re: Reinforcement Boosters - Seleya - V'Tosh Ka'Tur

Postby stawrulesteam » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:52 pm

dmontgomery wrote:
When attacking, during the roll attack dice step, you may discard this card and up to 3 of your other upgrades and/or active shields. Gain +1 attack die for that attack for each upgrade or shield you disabled with this ability. This upgrade may only purchased for a vulcan captain assigned to a vulcan ship.

Should the wording on this card say:

When attacking, during the roll attack dice step, you may discard this card and up to 3 of your other upgrades and/or active shields. Gain +1 attack die for that attack for each upgrade or shield you discarded with this ability. This upgrade may only purchased for a vulcan captain assigned to a vulcan ship.

Yes
stawrulesteam

Postby krisario » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:22 pm

When attacking, during the roll attack dice step, you may discard this card and up to 3 of your other upgrades and/or active shields. Gain +1 attack die for that attack for each upgrade or shield you discarded with this ability. This upgrade may only purchased for a vulcan captain assigned to a vulcan ship.

Does the V'Tosh Ka'Tur count itself when determining the number of dice to add?
krisario

Postby jrkott » Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 am

Do shields discarded by this ability count as destroyed?

If so, and I use V'tosh Ka'tur to discard all my shields, could I then use Seskal's ability?

Seskal
If all of your shields have been destroyed, during the Roll Attack Dice step of the Combat Phase you may disable this card to gain +2 attack dice.

If discarded shields do not count as destroyed, could I keep Improved Deflector Screens deployed to my ship even after I used V'tosh Ka'tur to discard all my shields?

Improved Deflector Screens
Discard this Upgrade if all of your Shields are destroyed.
jrkott

Postby stawrulesteam » Thu May 19, 2016 8:31 am

jrkott wrote:Do shields discarded by this ability count as destroyed?

If so, and I use V'tosh Ka'tur to discard all my shields, could I then use Seskal's ability?

Seskal
If all of your shields have been destroyed, during the Roll Attack Dice step of the Combat Phase you may disable this card to gain +2 attack dice.

If discarded shields do not count as destroyed, could I keep Improved Deflector Screens deployed to my ship even after I used V'tosh Ka'tur to discard all my shields?

Improved Deflector Screens
Discard this Upgrade if all of your Shields are destroyed.

yes
stawrulesteam

Postby stawrulesteam » Thu May 19, 2016 8:32 am

krisario wrote:

Does the V'Tosh Ka'Tur count itself when determining the number of dice to add?

Yes
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions