DXF 052 Mistress Death

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

DXF 052 Mistress Death

Postby disasstah » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:02 am

YOU CAN'T KILL DEATH... OR MARRY HER, I TRIED: When Mistress Death would be KO'd and there is another friendly character on the map, you may instead place her in your starting area on click #3 with 2 action tokens and the opponent scores her. This can't be ignored.

What happens with her YOU CAN'T KILL DEATH... OR MARRY HER, I TRIED effect if Mistress Death can't be placed? For example, let's say I use Hydro-Man's trait effect to attach a Submerged marker to her and then attack and KO her while she has the marker attached and she has another friendly character on the map. Does she KO, or does she get placed anyway, or something else?

DROWN YOU ON DRY LAND: Give Hydro-Man a free action and attach the Submerged marker to an adjacent opposing character, removing it from anywhere else. That character can't be placed, must break away before moving, and can't do so automatically. Each time that character fails to break away, deal it 1 penetrating damage. When that character breaks away, remove the Sumberged marker from it.
disasstah

Re: DXF 052 Mistress Death

Postby hcrulesteam » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:19 pm

disasstah wrote:What happens with her YOU CAN'T KILL DEATH... OR MARRY HER, I TRIED effect if Mistress Death can't be placed?

If Mistress Death can't be placed, then the effect may not be chosen to be used and she would be KO'd.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive