WK TP17-003 Bebop And Rocksteady

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WK TP17-003 Bebop and Rocksteady

Postby dnl002 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello

I have a question about the trait of the convention figure "Bebop and Rocksteady" and the speed power of Pizza face

Bebop and Rocksteady: Inept Mutant Morons: Bebop and Rocksteady modify their defense by +2 when targeted by Mind Control. Once per turn, a friendly character of 25 points or more that shares a keyword may target Bebop and Rocksteady with Mind Control.

Pizza face: PIZZA ZOMBIES: Pizza Face can use Mind Control with a range value of 8. When he does, you may choose to modify Pizza Face's attack value by +3. If you do after actions resolve, heal the hit target 1 click.

If i use pizza face to target bebop and rocksteady with mind control while having the speed power, can i modify the attack of pizza face by +3 and heal bebop and rocksteady 1 click?

I hope i made myself clear with my question

Thanks
dnl002

Re: WK TP17-003 Bebop and Rocksteady

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 pm

dnl002 wrote:If i use pizza face to target bebop and rocksteady with mind control while having the speed power, can i modify the attack of pizza face by +3 and heal bebop and rocksteady 1 click?

No.

Bebop and Rocksteady's effect grants Mind Control to any friendly character that meets the requirement, but only to target them. The friendly character can only use that source of Mind Control to target them. They can't use any other source of Mind Control to target them with. Effects that a character can use that trigger off the use of a power or ability that character must use, only trigger if the power or ability that was used to trigger the effect came from the same source as that effect.

Since Pizza Face would need to use the Mind Control granted by Bebop and Rocksteady instead of his own Mind Control, he would not get to use any of the additional effects.
hcrulesteam

Re: WK TP17-003 Bebop And Rocksteady

Postby osarkady » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:18 am

INEPT MORON MINIONS: Bebop and Rocksteady modify their defense by +2 when targeted by Mind Control. Once per turn, a friendly character of 25 points or more that shares a keyword may target Bebop and Rocksteady with Mind Control.

YOU SHOOTS 'EM, I'LL PUNCH 'EM: When Bebop and Rocksteady make a range attack, after actions resolve they may make a close attack.

MIND CONTROL CLOSE/RANGE: Minimum range value 4. Make a close/range attack. Instead of normal damage, a hit character halves speed and becomes friendly to your force and may in either order: Move and/or make an attack. Then it reverts forces.

Bebop and Rocksteady are targeted and hit by friendly Mind Control and during that action they make a range attack. After the action resolves, can they make the additional close attack using their trait?
osarkady

Re: WK TP17-003 Bebop And Rocksteady

Postby hcrulesteam » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 pm

osarkady wrote:Bebop and Rocksteady are targeted and hit by friendly Mind Control and during that action they make a range attack. After the action resolves, can they make the additional close attack using their trait?

Yes, as they are still friendly to your force.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive