Rip Hunters Chalkboard : WHEN AM I? + Big Entrance

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Rip Hunters Chalkboard : WHEN AM I? + Big Entrance

Postby dm-donnie » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Rip Hunters Chalkboard : WHEN AM I? Global Reads Pay SHIELD The first die you purchase this turn is added to your Prep Area instead of your Used Pile.

Big Entrance Reads When purchased, you may add this die to your dice bag. When used, dice purchased this turn cost 1 less than their printed cost (minimum 1), and may be put directly into your dice bag instead of your Used Pile. (No matter how many Big Entrance Dice are used.)

My question is can I combo the Rip Hunters Chalkboard Global with Big Entrance to pay one less for a die and move it to prep?

or

Would I need to move it to my bag since I used Big entrance?
dm-donnie

Re: Rip Hunters Chalkboard : WHEN AM I? + Big Entrance

Postby dmrulesteam » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:06 am

dm-donnie wrote:Rip Hunters Chalkboard : WHEN AM I? Global Reads Pay SHIELD The first die you purchase this turn is added to your Prep Area instead of your Used Pile.

Big Entrance Reads When purchased, you may add this die to your dice bag. When used, dice purchased this turn cost 1 less than their printed cost (minimum 1), and may be put directly into your dice bag instead of your Used Pile. (No matter how many Big Entrance Dice are used.)

My question is can I combo the Rip Hunters Chalkboard Global with Big Entrance to pay one less for a die and move it to prep?

or

Would I need to move it to my bag since I used Big entrance?

Big Entrance is a "may" effect, while Rip Hunter's Chalkboard's Global Ability is not. So If both effects were used, the Global would take precedence.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions