Boheeka (Koranak) and Disruptor Bombardment (Gorn Card Pack)

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Boheeka (Koranak) and Disruptor Bombardment (Gorn Card Pack)

Postby coramdeo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Let's say I have the Gress'sril with Disruptor Bombardment and Boheeka equipped to it. I decide to use Disruptor Bombardment's Attack on my turn to attack in the Combat Phase. Disruptor Bombardment's text:
ATTACK: Place 3 [TIME TOKENS] on this card, place a Mission Token within Range 1-2, and target all opposing ships within Range 1 of the Mission Token.
Make a separate attack roll against each target ship. This attack cannot be obstructed by Obstacles or Planets. Discard the Mission Token after the attack is made.

I place the Mission Token, and two enemy ships are within Range 1 of it. I have a Battle Stations Token beside my ship. I roll my first attack roll, and decide to use Boheeka's ability:
If your ship has a [BATTLE STATIONS] Token beside it when you attack, you may convert 1 [BLANK] result into 1 [HIT] result.

I convert 1 of my ship's blank results into a hit result, but I do not spend the Battle Stations Token that is beside my ship. When I make my second attack roll, can I use Boheeka's ability again to convert 1 of the blanks in my second attack roll to a hit?
coramdeo

Re: Boheeka (Koranak) and Disruptor Bombardment (Gorn Card P

Postby stawrulesteam » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:52 pm

coramdeo wrote:Let's say I have the Gress'sril with Disruptor Bombardment and Boheeka equipped to it. I decide to use Disruptor Bombardment's Attack on my turn to attack in the Combat Phase. Disruptor Bombardment's text:
ATTACK: Place 3 [TIME TOKENS] on this card, place a Mission Token within Range 1-2, and target all opposing ships within Range 1 of the Mission Token.
Make a separate attack roll against each target ship. This attack cannot be obstructed by Obstacles or Planets. Discard the Mission Token after the attack is made.

I place the Mission Token, and two enemy ships are within Range 1 of it. I have a Battle Stations Token beside my ship. I roll my first attack roll, and decide to use Boheeka's ability:
If your ship has a [BATTLE STATIONS] Token beside it when you attack, you may convert 1 [BLANK] result into 1 [HIT] result.

I convert 1 of my ship's blank results into a hit result, but I do not spend the Battle Stations Token that is beside my ship. When I make my second attack roll, can I use Boheeka's ability again to convert 1 of the blanks in my second attack roll to a hit?

If you only have one Battle Stations Token you could not activate Boheeka's ability twice. However, if you had two Battle Stations tokens beside this ship, you could use Boheeka's ability twice in one turn.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions