Torpedo Fusillade

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Torpedo Fusillade

Postby wiegeabo » Mon May 07, 2018 3:26 pm

How do Kolo and Kor interact with Torpedo Fusillade?

Kolo:
My opponent targets my ship in range of Kolo. I use Kolo to redirect. They then decide to use Torpedo Fusillade to target all ships in their range. Assuming all of my ships are also in Range of Kolo, could I use him to redirect every attack from Fusillade to his ship (or any of the attacks I choose).

Kor:
I use Kor's action. My opponent chooses to attack with Fusillade. Is Kor attacked instead of each ship Fusillade would have normally targeted?
wiegeabo

Re: Torpedo Fusillade

Postby stawrulesteam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Kor says "must attack this ship this round" not "must attack only this ship this round". As long as he is one of the targets of the Fusillade other ships can be targeted as well.

For Kolo, lets say there are three targets for Fusillade, Kolo's ship and two other ships that are within Range 1 of Kolo's ship.

Torpedo Fusillade clearly targets all ships simultaneously but resolves the attacks individually.

Ultimately, because Fusillade targets all ships simultaneously, Kolo can intercept one of the two attacks against friendly ships within Range 1, even if Kolo's ship is also being targeted.

If targeting and attack resolution were both separate for each target, Kolo could intercept both attacks, assuming his ship wasn't destroyed, because his effect is a "when defending" effect and can be used multiple times per turn, once per attack.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions