Punisher: War Journal and Allies

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Punisher: War Journal and Allies

Postby dyerkitty » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Punisher: War Journal
When fielded, all other non-Sidekick character dice you field for the rest of the turn gain Intimidate. (When you field a character die with Intimidate, you may remove target character die from the Field Zone until end of turn.)

Ally
Character dice with the Ally ability count as Sidekicks while in the Field Zone in addition to their other designations. They don’t count as Sidekick Dice while in the bag, Prep Area, Used Pile, or anywhere else.

If I field a Punisher die, then field a character with Ally, do I get to choose the order in which I apply the abilities or does Ally go into effect as soon as the character enters the Field Zone?
dyerkitty

Re: Punisher: War Journal and Allies

Postby dmrulesteam » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:02 pm

dyerkitty wrote:Punisher: War Journal
When fielded, all other non-Sidekick character dice you field for the rest of the turn gain Intimidate. (When you field a character die with Intimidate, you may remove target character die from the Field Zone until end of turn.)

Ally
Character dice with the Ally ability count as Sidekicks while in the Field Zone in addition to their other designations. They don’t count as Sidekick Dice while in the bag, Prep Area, Used Pile, or anywhere else.

If I field a Punisher die, then field a character with Ally, do I get to choose the order in which I apply the abilities or does Ally go into effect as soon as the character enters the Field Zone?

The character die is immediately an Ally, therefore a Sidekick, and Punisher can't give them Intimidate.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions