Enrage BAC / Speedy Delivery BAC

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Enrage BAC / Speedy Delivery BAC

Postby pk2317 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Target character die must attack at its next opportunity. Spin that character die up one level (if able).

What happens if I play this die on one of my opponent's character dice during my turn?

A.) The targeted Die will spin up one level (if able). The effect will end at the end of my turn (per this ruling).

B.) The targeted Die will spin up one level (if able). The die will "remember" this effect on my opponent's next turn (unless it becomes no longer active). On my opponent's next turn that die must attack (if able).

C.) Something else I haven't thought of :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions!

Paul K.
pk2317

Re: Enrage BAC / Speedy Delivery BAC

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:15 am

pk2317 wrote:
Target character die must attack at its next opportunity. Spin that character die up one level (if able).

What happens if I play this die on one of my opponent's character dice during my turn?

A.) The targeted Die will spin up one level (if able). The effect will end at the end of my turn (per this ruling).

B.) The targeted Die will spin up one level (if able). The die will "remember" this effect on my opponent's next turn (unless it becomes no longer active). On my opponent's next turn that die must attack (if able).

C.) Something else I haven't thought of :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions!

Paul K.

The targeted die spins up, then the effect ends at end of turn, as you outline in possibility A.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions