Yuan-Ti Pureblood SR

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Yuan-Ti Pureblood SR

Postby jacquesblondes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:36 pm

SR Yuan-Ti Pureblood says
Attune (While this character is active, when you use an action die, deal 1 damage to target player or character die.)

While Yuan-ti Pureblood is active, when you purchace an action die, trigger the Attune ability of all active character dice.

My opponent and I both have a level 1 SR Yuan-Ti Pureblood fielded. On their turn, my opponent buys an action die, triggering their Yuan-Ti's attune ability and mine (presumably simultaneously). They direct their damage to my Yuan-Ti and KO her. Does my Yuan-Ti still get to do her damage?
jacquesblondes

Re: Yuan-Ti Pureblood SR

Postby dmrulesteam » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm

jacquesblondes wrote:SR Yuan-Ti Pureblood says
Attune (While this character is active, when you use an action die, deal 1 damage to target player or character die.)

While Yuan-ti Pureblood is active, when you purchace an action die, trigger the Attune ability of all active character dice.

My opponent and I both have a level 1 SR Yuan-Ti Pureblood fielded. On their turn, my opponent buys an action die, triggering their Yuan-Ti's attune ability and mine (presumably simultaneously). They direct their damage to my Yuan-Ti and KO her. Does my Yuan-Ti still get to do her damage?

Yes. Both player's abilities trigger. Active player gets to do all of their effects first, followed by the inactive player. Similar concept to this ruling:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14061&p=30664

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions