D&D Doppelganger Maximum Carnage Doppelganger, same team

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

D&D Doppelganger Maximum Carnage Doppelganger, same team

Postby pinkfrankenstein » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:59 pm

According to the rules and this Rules Forum post (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5998):

"While you can use heroes and villains together, or characters from different teams, you can’t use two cards with the same name (even if they have different subtitles)."

Does this mean that I can't have a team with both the D&D TOA Doppelganger and the Maximum Carnage Doppelganger?

The letter of the rule says no I can not. However, would it be more appropriate to say Dungeons and Dragons Dice Masters Doppelganger and Marvel Dice Masters Doppelganger as being there name and to allow the two on a team?
pinkfrankenstein

Re: D&D Doppelganger Maximum Carnage Doppelganger, same team

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:44 pm

pinkfrankenstein wrote:According to the rules and this Rules Forum post (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5998):

"While you can use heroes and villains together, or characters from different teams, you can’t use two cards with the same name (even if they have different subtitles)."

Does this mean that I can't have a team with both the D&D TOA Doppelganger and the Maximum Carnage Doppelganger?

The letter of the rule says no I can not. However, would it be more appropriate to say Dungeons and Dragons Dice Masters Doppelganger and Marvel Dice Masters Doppelganger as being there name and to allow the two on a team?

They cannot both be on the same team.
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions