Branded teams?

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Branded teams?

Postby verryspecial » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi new here! I was just wondering what the rules we're on team building when it came to the various sets. I would assume that when building a team you are allowed to use all of the dice and cards from various sets so long as they are of the same brand? Example, I could use a hulk from one set and a spiderman from another. But are you able to make a team consisting of say marvel and DC characters? It DC and tmnt? I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but for the life of me I couldn't find it thank you for the help
verryspecial

Re: Branded teams?

Postby dmrulesteam » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:47 pm

verryspecial wrote:Hi new here! I was just wondering what the rules we're on team building when it came to the various sets. I would assume that when building a team you are allowed to use all of the dice and cards from various sets so long as they are of the same brand? Example, I could use a hulk from one set and a spiderman from another. But are you able to make a team consisting of say marvel and DC characters? It DC and tmnt? I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but for the life of me I couldn't find it thank you for the help

You can mix the characters as you wish, without restriction as to which license they're from, in the same way you can put heroes and villains on the same team.

Best,
-The DM Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions