Adam Warlock and Energize from Used

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Adam Warlock and Energize from Used

Postby kksimons » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:20 am

Domino: Not Really a Party Girl - Energize - Deal 1 damage to target oponent and reroll this die. (Whenever you roll this die on its double energy face, use its Energize effect.)

Cyclops: Defending the Phoenix - Energize - Deal 1 damage to target character die and reroll this die.

Adam Warlock: Leader of the Infinity Watch - While active, when a die with Energize is spent as energy and leaves the Reserve Pool, roll it. On any energy face, use its Energize effect. (This die does not return to the Reserve Pool, regardless of the result.) Not Really a Party Girl

Assuming I have Adam Warlock active and I spend the energy from a Cyclops or Domino die, does their entire Energize effect go off, including the ability to re-roll the die? Do I get to continue re-rolling and dealing damage from that point as if the die was in the reserve pool and until I cannot roll the die on Energize?
kksimons

Re: Adam Warlock and Energize from Used

Postby dmrulesteam » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:55 pm

Once Adam Warlock’s ability is initiated the die with Energize has left the Reserve Pool. If that die is rolled onto an energy face you would deal 1 damage. However, the die is no longer in the Reserve Pool at this point, so if another double energy face were rolled it would not initiate its Energize ability again.
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions