Transfer Power swap question

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Transfer Power swap question

Postby mesademon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:15 pm

So I use Transfer Power's Global on a Sidekick while I have a Goblin Lord active (who gives Sidekicks +1A +1D) to switch the Sidekicks attack with my opponents Hulk whose an 8/8. Would the Hulk I gave the Sidekick's attack value to have a 1A or a 2A after the ability resolves? What would be the final attack value be? Would it be 8 or 9?

Transfer Power : Pay (Shield). Swap the attack value of one of your characters with that of one opposing character.

If I were to modify my Sidekicks attack value +3 with something like Invulnerability, then make the swap with Transfer Power, would the bonus from Invulnerability still be applied to my Sidekick after swap?

Invulnerability : Pay (bolt). One target character gets +1A (until the end of the turn)
mesademon

Re: Transfer Power swap question

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:09 pm

In the situation you describe the Sidekick has 2 A to switch with the Hulk's 8 A. After the swap, the static effect applies to the new value. The Sidekick would have 9 A.

In the 2nd situation, the +3 A is given away in the swap. After the swap there is nothing increasing the Sidekick's attack.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions