Invulnerability, Distraction Global, and Hulk Green Goliath

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Invulnerability, Distraction Global, and Hulk Green Goliath

Postby scorpion0x17 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Distraction:
Your opponent targets two of his or her characters. Those characters cannot block (this turn).

Global: Pay [1 Mask] to remove one attacker from the attack zone to the field.

Invulnerability:
Your attacking characters that are knocked out (this turn) return to the field.

Global: Pay [1 Bolt] . One target character gets +1A (until the end of the turn).

Hulk Green Goliath:
While Hulk is active, whenever either you or Hulk takes damage, Hulk deals 2 damage to each opposing character (no matter how many Hulks are fielded).

* He deals 3 damage instead.

It is my opponent's turn, they have two Sidekicks fielded, and an Invulnerability die in Reserve, on an action face.

I have one Hulk Green Goliath, and no other characters, fielded and one mask in Reserve.

My opponent plays his Invulnerability die and passes priority to me, I pass back, and he moves to his attack phase, pushing both Sidekicks forward to attack.

I block one of his Sidekicks with Hulk, and my opponent passes to me for globals, I pay to activate the Distraction global, and return his unblocked Sidekick to the field.

Damage now resolves, his blocked Sidekick deals Hulk 1 damage, and Hulk deals enough damage to the Sidekick to knock it out.

Hulk's ability then triggers and he also deals 2 (or 3) damage to the unblocked, distracted, Sidekick, which is enough to also knock that one out.

How many of my opponent's Sidekicks will return to the field due to Invulnerability? Just the one that was knocked out by Hulk's combat damage? Or will the distracted Sidekick also return because he did attack?
scorpion0x17

Re: Invulnerability, Distraction Global, and Hulk Green Goli

Postby dmrulesteam » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 pm

When the Sidekicks are KO'd, only one of them is attacking, so only that one will return to the Field Zone.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions