Iceman Mister Friese.

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Iceman Mister Friese.

Postby scorpion0x17 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:57 am

Iceman Mister Friese:
The first time each turn you field another character, Iceman gains +3A (no matter how many Iceman dice you have fielded).

Q1: If I have two Iceman Mister Friese fielded and I field a Sidekick, do they both get +3A?

Q2: If I have one Iceman Mister Friese fielded, I field a second one, then I field a Sidekick, do either, or both, of the Icemen get +3A?

Q3: If I have no Iceman fielded, field two, one after the other, and then field a sidekick, do either, or both, of the Icemen get +3A?

Q4: If I have no Iceman fielded, field two, one after the other, does the first Icemen fielded get +3A?

Q5: If I have no Iceman fielded, field one and then a Sidekick, does the Icemen get +3A?
scorpion0x17

Re: Iceman Mister Friese.

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

scorpion0x17 wrote:Iceman Mister Friese:
The first time each turn you field another character, Iceman gains +3A (no matter how many Iceman dice you have fielded).

Q1: If I have two Iceman Mister Friese fielded and I field a Sidekick, do they both get +3A?

Q2: If I have one Iceman Mister Friese fielded, I field a second one, then I field a Sidekick, do either, or both, of the Icemen get +3A?

Q3: If I have no Iceman fielded, field two, one after the other, and then field a sidekick, do either, or both, of the Icemen get +3A?

Q4: If I have no Iceman fielded, field two, one after the other, does the first Icemen fielded get +3A?

Q5: If I have no Iceman fielded, field one and then a Sidekick, does the Icemen get +3A?

1) Yes
2) Both
3) Both
4) No
5) Yes - you say Icemen in that last instance but I imagine it's a copy/paste error.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions