distraction Global and Falcon/Angel

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

distraction Global and Falcon/Angel

Postby mazin1 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Falcon-Recon: When Falcon attacks, your Sidekicks can't be blocked.

Angel- Inspiring: When Angel attacks, your Sidekicks get +1A and +1D (no matter how many Angel dice attack).

Distraction: Global: Pay  [1 Mask] to remove one attacker from the attack zone to the field.

My Magic brain says this doesnt work because attacking happens before the Global, so the trigger happens before you can respond to it with the Global, but if I use Distractions global on either Falcon or Angel will it turn off their abilities to give +1/+1 to your sidekicks or make it so your Sidekicks can't be blocked respectivley?
mazin1

Re: distraction Global and Falcon/Angel

Postby dmrulesteam » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:18 pm

mazin1 wrote:Falcon-Recon: When Falcon attacks, your Sidekicks can't be blocked.

Angel- Inspiring: When Angel attacks, your Sidekicks get +1A and +1D (no matter how many Angel dice attack).

Distraction: Global: Pay  [1 Mask] to remove one attacker from the attack zone to the field.

My Magic brain says this doesnt work because attacking happens before the Global, so the trigger happens before you can respond to it with the Global, but if I use Distractions global on either Falcon or Angel will it turn off their abilities to give +1/+1 to your sidekicks or make it so your Sidekicks can't be blocked respectivley?

This works in a few ways.
1) Your opponent has missed their opportunity to block the Sidekick dice by the time Distraction is used.
2) Angel and Falcon's abilities are applied when they attack, not while they are attacking.

Enjoy your flying Sidekicks!

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions