Capture an action die with Rogue

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Capture an action die with Rogue

Postby jspiff » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:44 pm

I don't understand half of Rogue's ability.

For example, Rogue - Anna Marie:
When fielded, capture an opposing action die from the used pile or reserve pool. When Rogue attacks, you may use that action for free (with no bursts). Return it to the used pile after the attack step.

At the end of the "turn" all action dice go to your used pile. You can never use basic action die on the opponent's turn

Move any actions still in a player’s reserve pool to the used pile. Only energy dice can remain in the reserve pool. The turn ends.

I understand you can capture one in the used pile but not reserve pool.
So how is it possible for an attacking player using Rogue to capture an opposing action die in the reserve pool? :?:

Thanks
jspiff

Re: Capture an action die with Rogue

Postby dmrulesteam » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 pm

jspiff wrote:I don't understand half of Rogue's ability.

For example, Rogue - Anna Marie:
When fielded, capture an opposing action die from the used pile or reserve pool. When Rogue attacks, you may use that action for free (with no bursts). Return it to the used pile after the attack step.

At the end of the "turn" all action dice go to your used pile. You can never use basic action die on the opponent's turn

Move any actions still in a player’s reserve pool to the used pile. Only energy dice can remain in the reserve pool. The turn ends.

I understand you can capture one in the used pile but not reserve pool.
So how is it possible for an attacking player using Rogue to capture an opposing action die in the reserve pool? :?:

Thanks

Rogue is able to capture action dice, even if they're on their energy face. They still maintain their identity as an action die.

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions