Ultrone drone common and Hulk Out

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Dice Masters Mod

Ultrone drone common and Hulk Out

Postby madsergio79 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:19 am

Hi, I have the next doubt with Ultron Drone-01000100 01101001 01100101 and Hulk Out.

I attack with a level 3 Ultron Drone Die and put Hulk Out´s target on this die and my opponent blocks with one sidekick die and I understand it...

1) Result of the Ultron Drone´s ability the opponent´s die is captured.
2) I make all Atack value in damage to my opponent result of the Overcrush because there is no Defense to subtract for the captured defender.
3) My attacking Ultron Drone go back to the field because he has be blocked.
4) Return the opponent´s die captured to the field.

Thats it´s correct?

Thanks you, greetings.
madsergio79

Re: Ultrone drone common and Hulk Out

Postby dmrulesteam » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 am

Hi, I have the next doubt with Ultron Drone-01000100 01101001 01100101 and Hulk Out.

I attack with a level 3 Ultron Drone Die and put Hulk Out´s target on this die and my opponent blocks with one sidekick die and I understand it...

1) Result of the Ultron Drone´s ability the opponent´s die is captured.
2) I make all Atack value in damage to my opponent result of the Overcrush because there is no Defense to subtract for the captured defender.
3) My attacking Ultron Drone go back to the field because he has be blocked.
4) Return the opponent´s die captured to the field.

Thats it´s correct?

Thanks you, greetings.

Your summary is basically correct. As indicated in the ruling at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4425, when an attacking character with Overcrush is blocked, but its blockers are removed from the Attack Zone before combat damage is dealt, the attacking character does all of its damage to the defending player. So, if you give your Ultron Drone – 01000100 01101001 01100101 Overcrush with Hulk Out, that Ultron Drone attacks, and it is then blocked, that Ultron Drone will do all of its attack damage to your opponent but will return to the field afterwards because it was not unblocked.

The relevant text from the relevant card is as follows:

Ultron Drone – 01000100 01101001 01100101:
Capture any enemy character dice blocking Ultron Drone (return it at the end of the turn).

Global: Pay [2 Fists]. Force an opposing character die to block a character of your choice this turn.

Hulk Out – Basic Action Card:
One target character die gains Overcrush until end of turn.

*/** That character die also gets +1A

-The Dice Masters Rules Team
dmrulesteam

Return to Dice Masters Rules Questions