Wave 8 - USS Enterprise E - Enterprise E

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Wave 8 - USS Enterprise E - Enterprise E

Postby compel » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:01 pm

The Enterprise-E can fire a Torpedo at an enemy ship without needing a Target Lock.

Does this mean, if I fire a torpedo at an enemy ship and I already DO have a target lock on it, can I take the Auxiliary Power Token to avoid spending the Lock to fire the weapon and then use it later on in the 'Modify Attack Dice' step to reroll my dice (as with a normal weapon).

I can see the argument that says otherwise with, "it says you don't need one, not that you can avoid spending a lock you already have."
compel

Re: Enterprise-E and Target Locks

Postby stawrulesteam » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Yes, if you keep your Target Lock by taking an Auxiliary Token you can spend it to modify your attack dice.
stawrulesteam

Postby colonelpanic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:13 pm

stawrulesteam wrote:Yes, if you keep your Target Lock by taking an Auxiliary Token you can spend it to modify your attack dice.

Would this same principle work with the named Breen Gor Portas ship? i.e. If I'm target locked onto a ship and do not need to remove my target lock when firing a torpedo could I spend my target lock to re-roll dice?
colonelpanic

Postby stawrulesteam » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:09 pm

colonelpanic wrote:
stawrulesteam wrote:Yes, if you keep your Target Lock by taking an Auxiliary Token you can spend it to modify your attack dice.

Would this same principle work with the named Breen Gor Portas ship? i.e. If I'm target locked onto a ship and do not need to remove my target lock when firing a torpedo could I spend my target lock to re-roll dice?

Yes, that is correct.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions