Resistance - Month 2 - Officer Resource

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Resistance - Month 2 - Officer Resource

Postby daschretz » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Since Fleet Captains and Officer cards are the only Resources currently in the game that attach to things that can be stripped during gameplay, how does this affect surviving fleet for scoring, and if they are stolen (Assimilated, Crosis, etc) Do the crew upgrades take their officer cards with them since it would, in effect, give the stealing player 2 resources?
daschretz

Re: Officer/Fleet Captain cards + Discarded/Stolen

Postby stawrulesteam » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Fleet Captains, Officer Cards, and Flagships are scored as destroyed when the ship, upgrade, or captain they are assigned to is destroyed, as noted in the FAQ.

Resources cannot be stolen. If a player was to steal a card which has a resource assigned to it the resource is is discarded (scored as destroyed) and the player that stole the card may use the original card only.
stawrulesteam

Postby rgreig » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:07 pm

If I have taken Regeneration Sequencers on a ship and I discard a crew upgrade with an attached officer card, how may upgrades do I count as discarding? would I regenerate 1 or 2 hull?
rgreig

Postby stawrulesteam » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 pm

rgreig wrote:If I have taken Regeneration Sequencers on a ship and I discard a crew upgrade with an attached officer card, how may upgrades do I count as discarding? would I regenerate 1 or 2 hull?

The officer card is a resource and is not an upgrade. You would only be discarding 1 upgrade and would regenerate 1 hull.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions