General - Mines and Movement

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

General - Mines and Movement

Postby admiralpendragon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:59 am

If at the beginning of the planning phase I am overlapping a mine token and my maneuver causes me to remain overlapping the mine token due to a bump or activating Full Stop does the mine trigger again and attack my ship?

Antimatter Mines
"Attack: Discard this card and place a Minefield Token in your rear firing arc at Range 1. If you place this token on a ship, or if a ship enters the minefield, roll 4 attack dice. Any [DAMAGE] or [CRITICAL] damages the ship as normal. The affected ship does not roll any defense dice"

Cloaked Mines
"During the planning phase, you may discard this card to place a Minefield Token within range 2 of your ship (in any direction), but not within range 2 of an enemy ship. If an enemy ship passes within range 1 of the token, roll 3 attack dice (-1 if the target ship immediately performs a [scan]"

Nuclear Warhead
"Action: At the end of the Activation Phase, discard this card and place a Minefield Token within Range 1 of your ship, but not within your forward firing arc and not on to of another ship. If a ship enters the minefield on a future turn, roll 3 attack dice"

Multikinetic Neutronic Mines
"ATTACK: Discard this card and place a minefield token anywhere within range 1 of your ship. If you place this token on a ship or if a ship enters the minefield (i.e. overlaps it), roll 4 attack dice. Any [hit] or [crit] damages every ship (including your own) within Range 1-3 of this minefield token as normal. Ships within range 1 of the minefield token do not roll defense dice against this attack. All other ships foll full defense dice against this attack (+1 defense die at Range 3)..."
admiralpendragon

Re: Mines and Movement

Postby stawrulesteam » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:55 pm

admiralpendragon wrote:If at the beginning of the planning phase I am overlapping a mine token and my maneuver causes me to remain overlapping the mine token due to a bump or activating Full Stop does the mine trigger again and attack my ship?

Antimatter Mines
"Attack: Discard this card and place a Minefield Token in your rear firing arc at Range 1. If you place this token on a ship, or if a ship enters the minefield, roll 4 attack dice. Any [DAMAGE] or [CRITICAL] damages the ship as normal. The affected ship does not roll any defense dice"

Cloaked Mines
"During the planning phase, you may discard this card to place a Minefield Token within range 2 of your ship (in any direction), but not within range 2 of an enemy ship. If an enemy ship passes within range 1 of the token, roll 3 attack dice (-1 if the target ship immediately performs a [scan]"

Nuclear Warhead
"Action: At the end of the Activation Phase, discard this card and place a Minefield Token within Range 1 of your ship, but not within your forward firing arc and not on to of another ship. If a ship enters the minefield on a future turn, roll 3 attack dice"

Multikinetic Neutronic Mines
"ATTACK: Discard this card and place a minefield token anywhere within range 1 of your ship. If you place this token on a ship or if a ship enters the minefield (i.e. overlaps it), roll 4 attack dice. Any [hit] or [crit] damages every ship (including your own) within Range 1-3 of this minefield token as normal. Ships within range 1 of the minefield token do not roll defense dice against this attack. All other ships foll full defense dice against this attack (+1 defense die at Range 3)..."

Yes.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions