Resistance - Month 2 - Reinforcement Sideboard

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Resistance - Month 2 - Reinforcement Sideboard

Postby landy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:57 pm

In the Resistance is Futile OP2, do cards on the reinforcement sideboard receive the -1 discount for the fleet?
landy

Re: Resistance is Futile OP2 and the Reinforcement Sideboard

Postby stawrulesteam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

landy wrote:In the Resistance is Futile OP2, do cards on the reinforcement sideboard receive the -1 discount for the fleet?

Yes.
stawrulesteam

Postby esquireflyer » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:26 pm

So, Borg tech, crew, and captain cards placed on the Reinforcements Sideboard would cost -1 point if the Sideboard is part of the "Borg fleet" (rather than the rebel fleet), correct?

I noticed that the FAQ says:

"12. May I place Borg Upgrades on the Reinforcements Sideboard?
No."

I read that as saying that "Borg Upgrades" (as an upgrade type, meaning upgrades that go into a Borg Upgrade slot) cannot be deployed to the sideboard, which has no slot for such upgrades. Is that what it means? Or does it also mean that Borg-faction crew, tech, and weapons upgrades cannot be deployed to the sideboard either?
esquireflyer

Postby stawrulesteam » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 pm

esquireflyer wrote:So, Borg tech, crew, and captain cards placed on the Reinforcements Sideboard would cost -1 point if the Sideboard is part of the "Borg fleet" (rather than the rebel fleet), correct?

I noticed that the FAQ says:

"12. May I place Borg Upgrades on the Reinforcements Sideboard?
No."

I read that as saying that "Borg Upgrades" (as an upgrade type, meaning upgrades that go into a Borg Upgrade slot) cannot be deployed to the sideboard, which has no slot for such upgrades. Is that what it means? Or does it also mean that Borg-faction crew, tech, and weapons upgrades cannot be deployed to the sideboard either?

Borg Faction upgrades may be placed on the Reinforcements Sideboard. There is no slot for the Borg type of upgrade on the Reinforcement Sideboard.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions