Q-Continuum - Month 2

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Q-Continuum - Month 2

Postby benhosp » Sat May 30, 2015 8:29 am

During the Combat Phase, any ship within Range 1-2 of the Objective Token may forego its attack to attempt to alter the course of the moon.

If a cloaked ship does so, does its cloak token flip to the red side?
benhosp

Q-Continuum - Month 2

Postby jacobcase » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 am

The rules for month 2 state "While “Q” is assigned to a ship, that ship’s Primary Weapon and Agility values are halved (round down)"

USS Enterprise-D "Instead of making a normal attack with your Primary Weapon, you may fire in any direction at range 1-2 with 3 attack dice"

If Q is on the Enterprise-D does he half the 360 attack?

Does Q affect upgrades that add agility to your ship such as Sulu and the new Riker? ie at what stage do you apply Q's debuff vs upgrade buffs?
jacobcase

Q Continuum - Month 2

Postby crimsonfleet » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:31 am

Does the Q upgrade continue to halve your PWV and agility after you have discarded all of the aux tokens on your ship?
crimsonfleet

Q continuum OP2 Q Upgrade question

Postby amusketeer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Since the Q upgrade card reduces your Primary Weapon Value by half (rounded down), does this also effect the Dorsal Phaser Array?
amusketeer

Q Continuum 2

Postby fanon03 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:32 pm

For the game the rules state that you can forgo attacking to attempt to alter the moon's course. If I were to use Miles O'Brien (5sp) to repair 2 shields could I still attempt to alter the moon's course or do I lose the ability to do so because I am not allowed an attack at all from his ability?
fanon03

Q Continuum - Month 2

Postby alphacryomessenger » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 pm

[quote ]MOON (Objective Token): "During the Combat Phase, any ship within Range 1-2 of the Objective Token may forego its attack to attempt to alter the course of the moon."[/quote]

If there are no enemy ships in range of my ship to attack, may my ship still forego its attack?
alphacryomessenger

Q Continuum - Month 2

Postby mormegilnd » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Stunned Helmsman
The next time you attack, do not roll any attack dice. Then flip this card face down.

1. Does attempting to alter the course of the moon count as an attack that would flip the Stunned Helmsman critical damage card face down?

2. Can ships able to make multiple attacks during the combat phase use one or more of those attacks to attempt to alter the course of the moon and attack ships as usual with the remaining attack(s)?
mormegilnd

Q Continuum - Month 1

Postby alphacryomessenger » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Does Q aboard my ship cause the ship to only gain 2 defense dice for cloak (instead of 4) given that Q halves the ship's agility value?
alphacryomessenger

Re: Q-Continuum - Month 2

Postby stawrulesteam » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:30 pm

benhosp wrote:
During the Combat Phase, any ship within Range 1-2 of the Objective Token may forego its attack to attempt to alter the course of the moon.

If a cloaked ship does so, does its cloak token flip to the red side?

In this scenario no.
stawrulesteam

Re: Q-Continuum - Month 2

Postby stawrulesteam » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 pm

jacobcase wrote:The rules for month 2 state "While “Q” is assigned to a ship, that ship’s Primary Weapon and Agility values are halved (round down)"

USS Enterprise-D "Instead of making a normal attack with your Primary Weapon, you may fire in any direction at range 1-2 with 3 attack dice"

If Q is on the Enterprise-D does he half the 360 attack?

Does Q affect upgrades that add agility to your ship such as Sulu and the new Riker? ie at what stage do you apply Q's debuff vs upgrade buffs?

Q causes your total dice to be cut in half and rounded down.

Yes, Q would reduce the Enterprise-D's special attack to 1 die.

Yes, Q would reduce the number of defense dice after Sulu and Riker add their dice.
stawrulesteam

Next

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions