Collective - Blind Booser - Gavroche - Focused Particle Beam

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

Collective - Blind Booser - Gavroche - Focused Particle Beam

Postby jabajj » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 pm

ATTACK: Disable this card to perform this attack. During the Roll Attack Dice step of the Combat Phase, if you roll a {Hit} or {Crit} result on each one of your dice with this attack, continue rolling 1 additional attack die, one-at-a-time, until you do not roll a {Hit} or a {Crit} result. (max 3 additional dice). Add all {Hit} and {Crit} results from the additional dice to your total for this attack. Any Blank or {Battlestations} results from the additional dice are not added.

Montgomery Scott - Action: Disable 2 of your Shields in order to gain +2 attack dice this round. -OR- Repair 1 Shield Token and reduce your total attack dice by 2 this round.

B'elanna Torres - Whenever you initiate an attack at Range 3, during the Roll Attack Dice step of the Combat Phase, you may disable this card to gain +1 attack die (or +2 attack dice if this Upgrade is deployed to a ship with a Hull of 3 or less).

If I were to use B'elanna Torres (Val-Jean) and/or Montgomery Scott (U.S.S Enterprise) with Focused Particle Beam, would I be able to roll 3(initial attack) +1/2(B'ellana Torres) +2(Montgomery Scott) then roll my three additional max of 3 from hit or crit results or is Focused Particle Beam maxed to 3 additional dice in total.
jabajj

Re: Collective - Blind Booser - Gavroche - Focused Particle

Postby stawrulesteam » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:28 pm

jabajj wrote:
ATTACK: Disable this card to perform this attack. During the Roll Attack Dice step of the Combat Phase, if you roll a {Hit} or {Crit} result on each one of your dice with this attack, continue rolling 1 additional attack die, one-at-a-time, until you do not roll a {Hit} or a {Crit} result. (max 3 additional dice). Add all {Hit} and {Crit} results from the additional dice to your total for this attack. Any Blank or {Battlestations} results from the additional dice are not added.

Montgomery Scott - Action: Disable 2 of your Shields in order to gain +2 attack dice this round. -OR- Repair 1 Shield Token and reduce your total attack dice by 2 this round.

B'elanna Torres - Whenever you initiate an attack at Range 3, during the Roll Attack Dice step of the Combat Phase, you may disable this card to gain +1 attack die (or +2 attack dice if this Upgrade is deployed to a ship with a Hull of 3 or less).

If I were to use B'elanna Torres (Val-Jean) and/or Montgomery Scott (U.S.S Enterprise) with Focused Particle Beam, would I be able to roll 3(initial attack) +1/2(B'ellana Torres) +2(Montgomery Scott) then roll my three additional max of 3 from hit or crit results or is Focused Particle Beam maxed to 3 additional dice in total.

Yes, but note that the dice from B'ellana Torres and Montgomery Scott would be rolled at the same time as the initial attack and to roll the additional 3 dice from Focused Particle Beam you would need to roll a [hit] or [critical hit] on all the dice rolled before any re-rolling or modifying.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions