The Void - USS Bellerophon - Variable Geometry Pylons

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: Star Trek Mods

The Void - USS Bellerophon - Variable Geometry Pylons

Postby j_harley50 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:22 am

"Before you move you may disable this card increase your speed by 1 or decrease your speed by 1. If you do this treat manoeuvre as a White manoeuvre. You cannot perform any actions on the round with this ability."

So if I reveal a 1 bank manoeuvre on an intrepid and decide to decrease speed by one I can achieve an all stop with the ship?
j_harley50

Re: The Void - USS Bellerophon - Variable Geometry Pylons

Postby stawrulesteam » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:49 pm

j_harley50 wrote:
"Before you move you may disable this card increase your speed by 1 or decrease your speed by 1. If you do this treat manoeuvre as a White manoeuvre. You cannot perform any actions on the round with this ability."

So if I reveal a 1 bank manoeuvre on an intrepid and decide to decrease speed by one I can achieve an all stop with the ship?

No, you may only preform maneuvers for which there are templates in the game unless a card specifically states that you may perform it.

You cannot perform a 0 speed maneuver of any type, a 5 or higher speed bank, a 4 of higher speed turn, or a 7 or higher speed straight, spin or reverse unless a card specifically calls for the maneuver in it's game text and a matching template is available.
stawrulesteam

Return to Star Trek: Attack Wing Rules Questions