WK MP16-004 Punisher Van

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WK MP16-004 Punisher Van

Postby alasi » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:30 am

Weapons Dial
Force Construction & Scoring :This resource costs 10 points and begins on its Red starting line, or costs 5 points and begins on its Blue starting line. Punisher Van may be played without paying this additional costs, but if you do, the Weapons Dial is ignored. Choose 4 different Weapon object tokens and 3 different Weapon 3-D objects to assign to the Punisher Van. When a Weapon is placed by this resource is KO'd, your opponent does not score it, instead re-assign it to Punisher Van.

I choose the weapons assigned to the Punisher Van when I build my force or I can choose to assign weapons before each game ??
alasi

Re: WK MP16-004 Punisher Van

Postby hcrulesteam » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 am

alasi wrote:I choose the weapons assigned to the Punisher Van when I build my force or I can choose to assign weapons before each game ??

When including the Weapons Dial during force construction, the Weapons to be used for that dial are also chosen during force construction and would be part of your starting force.
hcrulesteam

Postby achilton » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 am

Weapons Dial
Force Construction & Scoring :This resource costs 10 points and begins on its Red starting line, or costs 5 points and begins on its Blue starting line. Punisher Van may be played without paying this additional costs, but if you do, the Weapons Dial is ignored. Choose 4 different Weapon object tokens and 3 different Weapon 3-D objects to assign to the Punisher Van. When a Weapon is placed by this resource is KO'd, your opponent does not score it, instead re-assign it to Punisher Van.

Do I have to pay the points for the weapon objects I choose or are they included in the points I pay for the Weapons Dial?
achilton

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:38 am

achilton wrote:Do I have to pay the points for the weapon objects I choose or are they included in the points I pay for the Weapons Dial?

You do not pay the cost for the chosen Weapon object tokens. They are included as part of the paid cost for the Resource.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive