ADW 030 Punisher

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

ADW 030 Punisher

Postby nerdvanacards00006 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 am

SHIFTING FOCUS: PUNISHER: Give Punisher a free action if he began your turn on the map. Replace him with another character with this trait on the same click number.

MARVEL KNIGHTS: At the beginning of the game, for all characters with this trait, choose one: Characters using this trait have a minimum attack value of 10 or characters using this trait are wild cards.

If I choose that ADW030 Punisher is a Wild Card at the beginning of the game, if I use SHIFTING FOCUS: PUNISHER to replace him with ADW009 Punisher (who has both of these traits as well), will ADW009 Punisher also be a Wild Card?
nerdvanacards00006

Re: ADW 030 Punisher

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 am

nerdvanacards00006 wrote:If I choose that ADW030 Punisher is a Wild Card at the beginning of the game, if I use SHIFTING FOCUS: PUNISHER to replace him with ADW009 Punisher (who has both of these traits as well), will ADW009 Punisher also be a Wild Card?

Yes. The choice made at the beginning of the game affects all friendly characters that can use the MARVEL KNIGHTS trait, regardless of when they start the game.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive