ABPI 069 Kobik

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

ABPI 069 Kobik

Postby jaysolomongrundy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:50 am

REWRITE AFFILIATIONS: FREE: Choose both a friendly character and an opposing character with printed team abilities. Those characters can use the team abilities printed on the other character instead of their own printed team abilities until your next turn.

If Kobik uses her effect and one of the characters is removed from the map for any reason, will the other character still be affected by REWRITE AFFILIATIONS and be able to use the team ability of the removed character instead of their printed team ability/abilities?
jaysolomongrundy

Re: ABPI 069 Kobik

Postby hcrulesteam » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:43 pm

jaysolomongrundy wrote:If Kobik uses her effect and one of the characters is removed from the map for any reason, will the other character still be affected by REWRITE AFFILIATIONS and be able to use the team ability of the removed character instead of their printed team ability/abilities?

Yes (until the duration expires).
hcrulesteam

Postby jaysolomongrundy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:43 pm

REWRITE AFFILIATIONS: FREE: Choose both a friendly character and an opposing character with printed team abilities. Those characters can use the team abilities printed on the other character instead of their own printed team abilities until your next turn.

Suppose that both I and my opponent are playing Kobik.

My opponent uses REWRITE AFFILIATIONS targeting characters A and B. Can my Kobik then use REWRITE AFFILIATIONS targeting characters B and C?
jaysolomongrundy

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:26 pm

jaysolomongrundy wrote:Suppose that both I and my opponent are playing Kobik.

My opponent uses REWRITE AFFILIATIONS targeting characters A and B. Can my Kobik then use REWRITE AFFILIATIONS targeting characters B and C?

Yes.

In the provided example, while both effect's durations are active, character B would be able to use the printed team abilities of both character A and character C (and not be able to use its own printed team abilities).
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive