STRiF 029b Q

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

STRiF 029b Q

Postby beezie84 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:25 am

CAPTAIN, YOU MAY FIND YOU ARE NOT NEARLY CLEVER ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH WHAT LIES AHEAD FOR YOU.: When Q attacks, roll a d6. If the attack is not a critical miss and either die in the attack roll is that resulting number, all targets become hit and damage dealt is penetrating.

TEMPER, TEMPER, MON CAPITAINE. I'M MERELY TRYING TO ASSIST A PITIFUL SPECIES: Super Senses. When Q is attacked, roll a d6. If the attack is not a critical hit and either die in the attack roll is that resulting number, Q becomes missed by the attack.

My opponent and I are both playing Prime Q . My Q attacks his Q and we both roll the same number on the d6 and that number appears in the attack roll. What happens?
beezie84

Re: STRiF 029b Q

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:20 pm

beezie84 wrote:My opponent and I are both playing Prime Q . My Q attacks his Q and we both roll the same number on the d6 and that number appears in the attack roll. What happens?

If multiple "becomes" effects would resolve at the same time, the active player chooses which one to resolve and the rest would not.

In the provided example, the active player (in this case, the attacker) would choose one of the two effects to resolve.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive