XDPS 048 Jason Wyngarde

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

XDPS 048 Jason Wyngarde

Postby beezie84 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:19 am

Psionic Illusion: FREE: Choose a character on your sideline of 150 points or less (on their highest-point line). Generate a bystander printed on that character's card. Each bystander generated this way has [MAX 1]. You may activate this ability only twice per game.

If I play two Jason Wyngarde's, do I need to include separate figures on my sideline for each one or can they share the figures on the Sideline for his trait?
beezie84

Re: XDPS 048 Jason Wyngarde

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:28 am

beezie84 wrote:If I play two Jason Wyngarde's, do I need to include separate figures on my sideline for each one or can they share the figures on the Sideline for his trait?

You may include just one (or more) figure(s) for both Jason Wyngarde's to share for their effect.
hcrulesteam

Postby clownprince » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:47 am

PSIONIC ILLUSION: FREE: Choose a character on your sideline of 150 points or less (on their highest-point line). Generate a bystander printed on that character's card. Each bystander generated this way has [MAX 1]. You may activate this ability only twice per game.

Franklin Galactus bystander
After the resolution of any action, if no friendly character named Dr. Fantastic is on the map, KO Franklin Galactus.

If my Jason Wyngarde generates a Franklin Galactus bystander and I do NOT have a copy of Dr. Fantastic on the map, will Franklin Galactus be KO’d after resolutions of the action that generated him?
clownprince

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:56 pm

clownprince wrote:If my Jason Wyngarde generates a Franklin Galactus bystander and I do NOT have a copy of Dr. Fantastic on the map, will Franklin Galactus be KO’d after resolutions of the action that generated him?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive