CAAV 062 Baron Zemo

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

CAAV 062 Baron Zemo

Postby beezie84 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:02 pm

We Shall Call Ourselves... The Thunderbolts!: During game setup when establishing themed teams, you may treat Masters of Evil and Thunderbolts as a single named keyword.

MASTERMIND When this character would be hit by an opponent’s attack that deals damage, you may choose an adjacent friendly character that wouldn’t be hit by this attack and that is less points or shares a keyword. That friendly character instead becomes a hit target of the attack, even if it’s already a target (or would be an illegal target).

When I use this effect, do I count both keywords as one for effects like Mastermind?
beezie84

Re: CAAV 062 Baron Zemo

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:01 pm

beezie84 wrote:When I use this effect, do I count both keywords as one for effects like Mastermind?

No. The effect does not grant keywords. The effect allows both the Masters of Evil and Thunderbolts keyword to count as the single choice for your Themed Team and would only apply to the Themed Team bonuses.

For example, if your starting force had a total of 4 characters and 2 had the Masters of Evil keyword and the other 2 had the Thunderbolts keyword, you would have a Themed Team. You would have a +4 to your Initiative Bonus and both keywords would count as the chosen keyword for the purposes of Themed Team Probability Control.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive