Themed Teams

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

Themed Teams

Postby billandwalts » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:21 pm

23.2a Determining Themed Teams
In order for a starting force to become a themed team, when you reveal your force during step 1 of Game Setup, you must choose a single keyword that all characters on your starting force share. If all your characters share more than one keyword, pick only one.

When playing in a tournament, can you choose different keywords during force reveal and have a different themed team per game? Can you choose to not have a themed team at all?
billandwalts

Re: Themed Teams

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am

billandwalts wrote:When playing in a tournament, can you choose different keywords during force reveal and have a different themed team per game? Can you choose to not have a themed team at all?

For official WizKids tournaments, the theme the player declares for their force for that tournament must be used in every game. They may not switch theme per games or declare that they do not have a theme for a specific game.
hcrulesteam

Postby miguelliza » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:57 pm

23.2a Determining Themed Teams
In order for a starting force to become a themed team, when you reveal your force during step 1 of Game Setup, you must choose a single keyword that all characters on your starting force share. If all your characters share more than one keyword, pick only one.

1.- If I have only 1 character in my team, is the theme still considered?

2.- Does a character share a keyword with itself?
miguelliza

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:45 am

miguelliza wrote:1.- If I have only 1 character in my team, is the theme still considered?

Yes.

2.- Does a character share a keyword with itself?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to HeroClix Rules Questions