BTU 049 Larfleeze

Ask your rules questions here!

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

BTU 049 Larfleeze

Postby cabal_madtitan » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:30 am

Larfleeze:
WHAT'S MINE IS MINE...: Plasticity. // Opposing characters within range can't automatically break away.
NOT YOURS!: Larfleeze can be equipped with any number of equipment at the same time. // When a non-standard character within range and line of fire is KO'd, after resolutions you may roll a d6 and heal Larfleeze equal to half the result.

Orange Lantern Ring:
EFFECT: Plasticity. If this character can already use Plasticity, when it hits with a close attack, after resolutions you may unequip a hit character and equip that equipment to this character. // POWER: If no Construct generated by this character was on your force this turn, generate a Orange Construct that hasn't been generated by this character this game. // If this character has a listed keyword, this effect is activated as FREE instead.

If I have Larfleeze that is equipped with the orange lantern ring he hits a character that is equipped with multiple equipment, would he be able to equip all the equipment to himself?
cabal_madtitan

Re: BTU 049 Larfleeze

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:47 am

cabal_madtitan wrote:If I have Larfleeze that is equipped with the orange lantern ring he hits a character that is equipped with multiple equipment, would he be able to equip all the equipment to himself?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to HeroClix Rules Questions