SMWW G005 Titano

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

SMWW G005 Titano

Postby greenscientist » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:53 am

Hi!

MONKEY SEE LOIS, MONKEY DO: When a friendly character named Lois Lane moves, after actions resolve Titano can be given a move action as a free action to move up to the same number of squares. When a friendly character named Lois Lane makes an attack targeting an opposing character, after actions resolve Titano can make a close combat attack as a free action.

If i have 2 "Lois Lanes" in my team, can Titano be given 2 move actions for free if both of the "Lois lane" move on the same turn?
greenscientist

Re: SMWW G005 Titano

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:26 pm

greenscientist wrote:If i have 2 "Lois Lanes" in my team, can Titano be given 2 move actions for free if both of the "Lois lane" move on the same turn?

Yes as long as each free move action is used to activate a different effect. Note that a "standard" move would be one activated effect and could not be repeated, so in order to use the second move action as a free action a different effect would need to be activated such as Leap/Climb, Phasing/Teleport, or any other game effect activated by a move action.
hcrulesteam

Postby kabalzero » Sun May 22, 2016 6:58 pm

MONKEY SEE LOIS, MONKEY DO: When a friendly character named Lois Lane moves, after actions resolve Titano can be given a move action as a free action to move up to the same number of squares. When a friendly character named Lois Lane makes an attack targeting an opposing character, after actions resolve Titano can make a close combat attack as a free action.

If Titano is played on his 20 point starting line where he has a printed 4 speed, and a friendly character named Lois Lane is given a move action in which she moves 6 squares, can Titano move 6 squares or is he restricted to his speed value?
kabalzero

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 pm

kabalzero wrote:If Titano is played on his 20 point starting line where he has a printed 4 speed, and a friendly character named Lois Lane is given a move action in which she moves 6 squares, can Titano move 6 squares or is he restricted to his speed value?

The effect does not use Titano's speed value. The effect allows him to move the same number of squares that Lois Lane moved. In the provided example, Titano could move up to 6 squares during his free move action.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive