UXM 020 Wolverine

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

UXM 020 Wolverine

Postby frost94 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 pm

;Star; YOU'VE TAKEN YER BEST SHOT! NOW IT'S MY TURN!: When Wolverine takes damage, place a number of Heal tokens equal to half the damage taken on his character card. Give Wolverine a free action and remove a Heal token to heal 1 click.

;Star; BETTER CHUMPS THAN YOU HAVE TRIED TO KILL ME, BUB: When Wolverine would be KO'd by an opponent's attack, you may remove 3 Heal tokens. If you do, turn Wolverine to click #7 instead.

What happens if Wolverine is on his last click (click#7), has 2 heal tokens on its card and is attacked by an attack that deals damage?
frost94

Re: UXM 020 Wolverine

Postby hcrulesteam » Fri May 06, 2016 6:36 pm

frost94 wrote:What happens if Wolverine is on his last click (click#7), has 2 heal tokens on its card and is attacked by an attack that deals damage?

When turning the dial for the damage taken, the KO click would appear and the KO would need to be immediately resolved before calculating how much damage was taken for YOU'VE TAKEN YER BEST SHOT! NOW IT'S MY TURN!. At that time, Wolverine would only have 2 Heal tokens, so he would not meet the requirement for BETTER CHUMPS THAN YOU HAVE TRIED TO KILL ME, BUB and would KO.
hcrulesteam

Postby bloodsword » Tue May 17, 2016 5:30 pm

If Wolverine already has 3 or more Heal tokens when he would be KO'd and is instead turned to click 7, would he then calculate damage taken and add Heal tokens?
bloodsword

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu May 19, 2016 11:31 am

bloodsword wrote:If Wolverine already has 3 or more Heal tokens when he would be KO'd and is instead turned to click 7, would he then calculate damage taken and add Heal tokens?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive