NFAoS 028 Hive

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

NFAoS 028 Hive

Postby braden » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 pm

If Hive is damaged by an attack and there are no figures adjacent to the attacker can he still deal damage to a character adjacent to a parasite token?

Hydra's Reach is Disgusting When Hive takes damage from an attack, after actions resolve you may choose one character adjacent to the attacker and deal them 1 penetrating damage and choose a character adjacent to one of his Parasite bystander tokens and deal them 1 penetrating damage
braden
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:54 am

Re: NFAoS 028 Hive

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 pm

braden wrote:If Hive is damaged by an attack and there are no figures adjacent to the attacker can he still deal damage to a character adjacent to a parasite token?

Yes. Each choice can be made independently of the other.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: NFAoS 028 Hive

Postby countermeasures » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:27 am

HYDRA'S REACH IS DISGUSTING: When Hive takes damage from an attack, after actions resolve you may choose one character adjacent to the attacker and deal them 1 penetrating damage and choose a character adjacent to one of his Parasite bystander tokens and deal them 1 penetrating damage.

Does that mean that even if Hive has multiple Parasite tokens on the board or multiple opposing characters adjacent to his Parasite tokens, he can only deal a maximum of 1 penetrating damage to a single opposing character?

Thanks!
countermeasures
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 am

Re: NFAoS 028 Hive

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:19 am

countermeasures wrote:Does that mean that even if Hive has multiple Parasite tokens on the board or multiple opposing characters adjacent to his Parasite tokens, he can only deal a maximum of 1 penetrating damage to a single opposing character?

Yes.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: NFAoS 028 Hive

Postby donhawk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:17 pm

PARASITE: When Hive hits with an attack and actions resolve, place one Parasite bystander token adjacent to each hit target. His Parasite bystander tokens are removed from the game when there are no opposing characters adjacent to them.


The target of the attack must be alive after actions resolve in order to the PARASITE trait generate its effects?
donhawk
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:32 am

Re: NFAoS 028 Hive

Postby hcrulesteam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:48 pm

donhawk wrote:The target of the attack must be alive after actions resolve in order to the PARASITE trait generate its effects?

Yes. The target character must not have been KO'd in order to place the parasite token adjacent to it.
User avatar
hcrulesteam
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm


Return to Past Rules Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Fatal: Not able to open cache/data_global.php