NFAoS 046 Imperial Hydra

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

NFAoS 046 Imperial Hydra

Postby jwats » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:40 am

STRUCKER'S PUPPET, BUT THE MEN DON'T KNOW IT: Imperial Hydra can use Leadership. When he does and succeeds, he may instead remove an action token from a friendly character with the Hydra keyword that's within three squares, regardless of point value.

Is he able to remove tokens from himself?
jwats

Re: NFAoS 046 Imperial Hydra

Postby hcrulesteam » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:40 pm

jwats wrote:Is he able to remove tokens from himself?

Yes. He would be a friendly character of any point value with the Hydra keyword within three squares.
hcrulesteam

Postby knightly » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:26 am

TWO HEADS SHALL TAKE THEIR PLACE!: When another friendly character with the Hydra keyword is KO'd and actions resolve, you may give Imperial Hydra an action token. If you do, roll a d6 that can't be rerolled. 4 - 5: Place a character from outside the game with the Hydra keyword of 40 points or less adjacent to Imperial Hydra. 6: Place up to two characters from outside the game with the Hydra keyword of 40 points or less adjacent to Imperial Hydra.

If I roll a ;Dice6; do I get 2 characters that are each 40 points or less, or 2 characters with a combined total of 40 points or less?
knightly

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:23 pm

knightly wrote:If I roll a ;Dice6; do I get 2 characters that are each 40 points or less, or 2 characters with a combined total of 40 points or less?

If a 6 is rolled for the effect, you may place up to two characters with the Hydra keyword, and each character must be 40 points or less.
hcrulesteam

Postby hotcheddar » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:20 am

When using imperial hydra's "two heads shall take their place" and any of the hydra minions that have the "cut off one head" trait, since both trigger off when a friendly character with hydra keyword is ko'd would they be considered simultaneous effects allowing me to choose the order they resolve?

TWO HEADS SHALL TAKE THEIR PLACE!: When another friendly character with the Hydra keyword is KO'd and actions resolve, you may give Imperial Hydra an action token. If you do, roll a d6 that can't be rerolled. 4 - 5: Place a character from outside the game with the Hydra keyword of 40 points or less adjacent to Imperial Hydra. 6: Place up to two characters from outside the game with the Hydra keyword of 40 points or less adjacent to Imperial Hydra.

CUT OFF ONE HEAD: Whenever Hydra Section Chief is KO'd, remove an action token from up to two friendly characters with the Hydra keyword.
hotcheddar

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:02 am

hotcheddar wrote:When using imperial hydra's "two heads shall take their place" and any of the hydra minions that have the "cut off one head" trait, since both trigger off when a friendly character with hydra keyword is ko'd would they be considered simultaneous effects allowing me to choose the order they resolve?

While the trigger for both effects is the same, the effects do not resolve simultaneously. The CUT OFF ONE HEAD effect resolves immediately upon the KO of Hydra Section Chief. The TWO HEADS SHALL TAKE THEIR PLACE! effect is resolved after the action in which the KO occurred is resolved. CUT OFF ONE HEAD will be resolved before TWO HEADS SHALL TAKE THEIR PLACE!
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive