TMNT:SR 028 Leonardo

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

TMNT:SR 028 Leonardo

Postby dcottle » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Space Leonardo has the following trait:

RACING FOR THE PIECES OF THE BLACK HOLE GENERATOR: When an opposing character would be equipped or begins the game equipped, you and that character's controller each roll 2d6 that can't be rerolled. If your result is higher, remove that equipment from the game.

I would like to know if:

1. Does the portion which says "When an opposing character...begins the game equipped.." apply to ALL opposing characters who begin the game equipped? For example, if my opponent fields two characters, each of which begin equipped, do we roll 2d6 for each equipped character at that time , or does the effect limit to a single equipped character at the beginning of the game?

2. If yes to #1, do the players roll 2d6 for each equipped character, resulting in multiple rolls?

Thank you for your time on this.
dcottle

Re: TMNT:SR 028 Leonardo

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 pm

dcottle wrote:1. Does the portion which says "When an opposing character...begins the game equipped.." apply to ALL opposing characters who begin the game equipped? For example, if my opponent fields two characters, each of which begin equipped, do we roll 2d6 for each equipped character at that time , or does the effect limit to a single equipped character at the beginning of the game?

2. If yes to #1, do the players roll 2d6 for each equipped character, resulting in multiple rolls?

For Leonardo's trait, the effect triggers separately for each opposing character that begins the game equipped with an item or equips an item during the game. You make a separate roll for each time it is triggered.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive