ADW 051 Dr. Strange, Earth's Guardian

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

ADW 051 Dr. Strange, Earth's Guardian

Postby mac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 pm

When Dr. Strange, Earth's Guardian is KOed, after actions resolve deal 2 unavoidable damage to the friendly character occupying a square closest to the square Dr. Strange, Earth's Guardian last occupied.

Player 1 is using Dr. Strange and has two friendly figures adjacent to him. Player 2 KO's Dr. Strange. Does player 1 or player 2 decide which of the two friendly characters adjacent to Strange to take the 2 unavoidable damage?
mac

Re: ADW 051 Dr. Strange, Earth's Guardian

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:56 pm

mac wrote:Player 1 is using Dr. Strange and has two friendly figures adjacent to him. Player 2 KO's Dr. Strange. Does player 1 or player 2 decide which of the two friendly characters adjacent to Strange to take the 2 unavoidable damage?

The player controlling Dr. Strange gets to choose who to deal the 2 unavoidable damage to.
hcrulesteam

Postby bmburn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:22 pm

(-4) Sorcerer Supreme: For the rest of the game, as long as Dr. Strange, Earth's Guardian is on the map you may reroll an attack roll each turn.

If I'm able to remove 4 plot points, on 2 different turns, and activate the ability twice, can I reroll 2 attack rolls each turn?
bmburn

Postby hcrulesteam » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm

bmburn wrote:If I'm able to remove 4 plot points, on 2 different turns, and activate the ability twice, can I reroll 2 attack rolls each turn?

No. The effect only applies once to Dr. Strange no matter how many times the action is activated.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive