WI 047 Poison

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

WI 047 Poison

Postby verdex » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:45 pm

WI047 Poison
;Boot; A BRIDE WORTHY OF MY TIME: Once per game, at the beginning of your turn, you may place adjacent a Carnage-Gwen bystander.

Page 14 from Comprehensive Rulebook
Call in Help – Friendly characters have “POWER:
If no other friendly characters have been given this same action this turn and this character is equal or more points than the ID character, place the ID character adjacent, then remove this ID card from the game and your opponent scores it. The ID character returns to your Sideline: at the beginning of your next turn, immediately if no square
it occupies is within 5 squares of this character, or it is removed from the map by another effect. ID characters can’t: be carried, be equipped, be given DOUBLE POWER actions, replace, or be replaced. ID characters can be KO’d.

If I call in Poison on a turn, at the beginning of my NEXT turn can I use A BRIDE WORTHY OF MY TIME to place adjacent to Carnage-Gwen bystander before Poison returns to my Sideline? If I can, does the bystander remain even when Poison goes back to my Sideline?
verdex

Re: WI 047 Poison

Postby hcrulesteam » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:10 pm

verdex wrote:If I call in Poison on a turn, at the beginning of my NEXT turn can I use A BRIDE WORTHY OF MY TIME to place adjacent to Carnage-Gwen bystander before Poison returns to my Sideline?

Yes.

If I can, does the bystander remain even when Poison goes back to my Sideline?

Yes.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive