TMT 064 Malekith

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

TMT 064 Malekith

Postby anger_ranger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:29 pm

GATHER SUPPORT FROM MY PEOPLE: Incapacitate. When an opposing character within range and line of fire is given an action token by an effect of a character (not equipment) on your force, after resolution you may roll a d6. 4-6: generate a Dark Elf bystander adjacent to it.

COLOSSAL RETALIATION: BRING FOR THE ICE REALM: FREE: If no other Colossal Retaliation power has been activated this turn, choose an opposing character that attacked Ymir or damaged a friendly character since your last turn. Place Ymir such that he can make a close attack targeting the chosen character and all other opposing characters within 4 squares and line of fire, then do so. Instead of normal damage, give each hit character two action tokens that don't deal pushing damage.

Ymir hits 4 characters with zero action tokens. Malekith is within range and line of fire of the targets. Ymir hits all targets and give each 2 action tokens. Would you roll 4d6 or 8d6 for GATHER SUPPORT FROM MY PEOPLE?

Thanks!
anger_ranger

Re: TMT 064 Malekith

Postby hcrulesteam » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 am

anger_ranger wrote:Ymir hits 4 characters with zero action tokens. Malekith is within range and line of fire of the targets. Ymir hits all targets and give each 2 action tokens. Would you roll 4d6 or 8d6 for GATHER SUPPORT FROM MY PEOPLE?

You would roll for each action token given to a character. In the provided example, you would roll the d6 8 times. Note that an opposing character must actually be given an action token in order to trigger Malekith's effect.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive