CMM 019 Korath

Moderator: HeroClix Mods

CMM 019 Korath

Postby clownprince » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:37 pm

KREE SUPREMACY: YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE: When a friendly character that's adjacent or has the Kree keyword hits, after resolutions that character may move 1 square. If that friendly character is both adjacent and has the Kree keyword, instead all friendly characters with the Kree keyword may move 1 square.

QUAKE CLOSE: KNOCKBACK. Make a close attack targeting all adjacent opposing characters. If more than one character is targeted, each hit character is dealt 2 damage instead of normal
damage.

If I use quake while adjacent to Korath would it allow me to move for each character I have hit or just the hit in general?

FLURRY CLOSE: Make up to two close attacks

Same question goes for using Flurry next to Korath. How many moves would I get off of the attacks?
clownprince

Re: CMM 019 Korath

Postby hcrulesteam » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:38 pm

clownprince wrote:If I use quake while adjacent to Korath would it allow me to move for each character I have hit or just the hit in general?

The phrase "when [X] hits" just checks to see if at least one target was hit during the attack. In the provided example, the effect would only trigger once, regardless of how many targets were hit.

Same question goes for using Flurry next to Korath. How many moves would I get off of the attacks?

Assuming both attacks hit, the effect triggers twice since there were two separate attacks and each one hit.
hcrulesteam

Return to Heroclix Past Rules Archive